Online Check-in for Emirates: Uhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravith

I can check in online from tomorrow 9.30 pm for Friday 9.30 PM flight to Dubai and Hamburg.
I tried to see the available seats by mocking online ticket purchase - and saw that most of the seats are taken (by seat selection) - except for a few back rows. I need three seats in a row, and I am now worried that, by tomorrow, there will be no 3-seats-in-a-row.

Is their seat selection strict or they start over when online check-in begins???

Thanks.

Ravith

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
ravith said:
I can check in online from tomorrow 9.30 pm for Friday 9.30 PM flight to Dubai and Hamburg.
I tried to see the available seats by mocking online ticket purchase - and saw that most of the seats are taken (by seat selection) - except for a few back rows. I need three seats in a row, and I am now worried that, by tomorrow, there will be no 3-seats-in-a-row.

Is their seat selection strict or they start over when online check-in begins???

Thanks.

Ravith
Is your reservation for three people on the one booking? If so then you may find that EK has already allocated you three seats together along with pre-allocations for other people, which may be why the seat map is looking rather full at this time.

josko

Hi Ravith,

Have you tried the "checkmytrip" website?(www.checkmytrip.com)
Just type in your reservation code and booking name and it will bring up all the booking details including seat allocation.

Cheers

Joseph:mrgreen:

ravith

Thanks NM and Joseph!

Yeah, when I checked Emirates 'retrieve booking' section, I found that we were already assigned seats. That relieved me!

Thanks

Ravith

Status
Not open for further replies.