Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Oneworld Visit Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello All

I am heading off to Europe next year for all well earned holiday and was contemplating purchasing a Oneworld Europe Visit Pass. Has anybody had any experience of using this? Also, are status credits (and points for that matter) awarded for segments flown using this pass?

NM

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Yes you will earn points and SCs for these fares. I am not entirely certain of the booking class, but think it is M. Anyway, it will earn discount economy SCs and points will depend on the carrier. For BA, expect 0.25 points/mile.

Depending on where you want to go and how many places you want to travel, another good option can be a Eurail Pass. One advantage of the trains is that they tend to take you right to the city centre, which can save quite a lot in terms of airport transfers. The trains are veru good in countries like Germany, France, Switzerland, Austria, Italy, Spain etc.

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Woolworths, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justincia