Registered Users have the option of removing this and all other advertisements.  Moreā€¦

Oneworld fares/rules

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by aus_flyer, Oct 28, 2005.

Tags:
  1. aus_flyer

aus_flyer Established Member

Feb 15, 2005
    Brisbane
    Does anyone know where to access rules and fares for OW tickets such as RTW, circle pacific, etc - now that the Qantas agents site is all password protected?
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. tuapekastar

tuapekastar Established Member

Mar 16, 2005
    MEL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Don't know where to access these on an ongoing basis, but I can PM you a relatively recent (I took the copies about 2 months ago) copy of fares and *ONE* rules if that would assist.

There is also some info on rules and pricing in stickies in the oneworld forum of Flyertalk, including a link to copies of the starfiles, which (I think) are the "raw" rules for all those Oneworld fare types. Not the most user friendly things to read, but doable. Also, no gurantees on how up-to-date they are.

Cheers

3. NM

NM

Aug 27, 2004
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    They used to be available on the Qantas Agents web site. Access to that part of the site has now been protected behind an agent account logon, so we can't them anymore.

I have them in PDF format as of a few months back, but I don't believe anything has changed since then. PM me with an email address and I will send them through.