Oneworld award availability for bronze/silver | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Oneworld award availability for bronze/silver

Ktan89

So earlier this year when i started looking at OWA, availability for Cathay or JAL was easily seen and accessible 350-355days out to me (bronze member).

Now I'm seeing very little to no availability until 280-290 days.. which is concerning to me completing my OWA.

I saw a comment somewhere saying the post June QFF announcement made all partner award seats available only to gold/plat member first.
353 days in advance for Gold/Platinum, and down to 297 days for lower statuses.
Is this true???

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

cjd600

Established Member
I am Bronze and just booked 2 lots of 2 x JL J LAX-NRT-SYD at 360 days, on consecutive days

Above quote applies for QF metal (353 down to 297....ish)

Ktan89

Thanks cjd600. I searched more and I think some routes are booked out, probably due to the 2020 Olympics in Japan.

• Informative
Reactions: Ade

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fabreco