November 2011 | Page 6 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

November 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnK

Veteran Member
AFF Supporter
I think I've misplaced your number too! I just arrived, are you still here??
Nice to catchup with you again Nick.

Also caught up with Ewing as well and just as well because if it wasn't for me his flight would have been delayed for at least an hour! ;)

Thanks for the phone numbers Bill! I shall add Nick's number back to my sim card....

medhead

Suspended
Flights
My Map
I had enough in the office. In the lounge now :)
Damn, I was on the flight to ADL at 15:25. But poor planning had me getting out of the taxi (after boarding had commenced) and walking straight to the gate. :(

nlagalle

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Damn, I was on the flight to ADL at 15:25. But poor planning had me getting out of the taxi (after boarding had commenced) and walking straight to the gate. :(
Not having much luck with the taxi's hey??

medhead

Suspended
Flights
My Map
Not having much luck with the taxi's hey??
Not really. But I expected it this week. It was the last of my Lidcombe meetings for the year and I did lunch afterwards. So I was running a bit late; the driver actually did a great job getting me to the airport in about 30 minutes.

The week before was a massive mistake for me to catch a cab, normally on the train when I'm in the city. As you proved train was the best option.

nlagalle

AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Not really. But I expected it this week. It was the last of my Lidcombe meetings for the year and I did lunch afterwards. So I was running a bit late; the driver actually did a great job getting me to the airport in about 30 minutes.

The week before was a massive mistake for me to catch a cab, normally on the train when I'm in the city. As you proved train was the best option.
Don't worry I copped a can ride yesterday as the person I was travelling with insisted.. Central to T3 took 45 mins was not happy with him!!

Lawlass

Anyone in MEL QP now? I have an hour til boarding delayed flight, might as well add to the AFFers-I-have-met tally :rolleyes:

Lawlass

Fine... Anyone going to be in SYD QP (or DJ Lounge I guess) between around 1600-1700?

Ewing

Established Member
AFF Supporter
Qantas
Platinum
Flights
My Map
Fine... Anyone going to be in SYD QP (or DJ Lounge I guess) between around 1600-1700?
I could use my anytime access and make an appearance in the DJ lounge.

(I'm in Mascot which is one stop on the train to the airport and am thinking of leaving at 3:30pm anyway - and I could do with a beverage :mrgreen:).

Really bummed I can't make the dinner though - I'm coordinating major infrastructure maintenance at 5am tomorrow!

Lawlass

Thanks Shaun - as it turns out I only have 20 minutes or so here in the QP unless they choose to delay this plane as well x

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukaussie