Noob Alert

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ADLFF, Apr 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. ADLFF

ADLFF Junior Member

Apr 21, 2014
    ADL
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    #1 ADLFF, Apr 21, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
    Hi all.

Central Oz based FF here, been a long time lurker and finally managed to get around the Spam filters to join up (Thanks to help from the Moderator: Bill).

Semi retired multi faceted various business/s owner, I travel (according to my friends) substantially between seeing my son (8 in BNE) and Motorsport/Work trips..
    29 or 30 Sectors this year so far.. Booking more as I type.. Never ends it seems.

Currently QF Silver and VA Gold (Just about to tip over to Platinum).
    Swapped pretty well solely to VA after a few annoying flights with QF last year. Moved from Red to Silver to Gold in 4 months.. Way easier than QF!!
    Had the pleasure of also meeting a lovely CS on a MEL-BNE (Bus) flight last year and became good friends ;) and now get to enjoy the occasional staff travel perk as well! yay!:p Shame no SC or points on them however..

I guess my Son rates a plug too, He is about to hit VA Gold at 8 years of age.. Anyone younger? Always wondered about that!

Very impressed with the amount of info on the forum and look forward to being a part of it.

*Waves*

2. TomVexille

TomVexille Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2013
    Melbourne
    Welcome aboard!

3. Hvr

Hvr Senior Member

Jun 27, 2007
    MEL
    And another welcome aboard ADLFF. There is a strong AFF social scene in ADL. It's always good to go along and see some fellow AFFers in person. You'll get even more from the forum.

4. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    Welcome to AFF ADLFF!

5. prozac

prozac Established Member

Jan 7, 2010
    Manly NSW
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Hello and welcome to AFF ADLFF!