no longer available? Citibank Gold NO ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE

Status
Not open for further replies.

t-bug

hello,

been overseas for last few months and seems like i've missed out on this great offer? i checked the citibank site and the gold card shows a fee of $119, what i've been paying for last few years. could someone pls confirm that the offer has in fact lapsed or if there's anyway of applying for the fee free offer?
tia.

t-bug said:
thanks. i've applied for my wife as the fine print says not available to current credit card holders.
That has not stopped a number of us applying successfully...;)

kpc said:
That has not stopped a number of us applying successfully...;)

interesting. i have a current citibank gold card and thought the deal was not available to current credit card holders.

any details of latest dates of successful applications? what did they do with your 'old' citibank credit card? :confused:
many thanks.

t-bug said:
interesting. i have a current citibank gold card and thought the deal was not available to current credit card holders.

any details of latest dates of successful applications? what did they do with your 'old' citibank credit card? :confused:
many thanks.
I just ticked that I didn't have a Citibank card....that did not fool them as they knew:mrgreen: (did not ask for a 100 point ID check for the new card). I have since closed my other card and they were happy to transfer all of my credit limit across which I politely declined. They also transferred across my remaining few reward points. I applied about 3 months ago.
Hope this helps!

kpc said:
I just ticked that I didn't have a Citibank card....that did not fool them as they knew:mrgreen: (did not ask for a 100 point ID check for the new card). I have since closed my other card and they were happy to transfer all of my credit limit across which I politely declined. They also transferred across my remaining few reward points. I applied about 3 months ago.
Hope this helps!

glad you got yours. browsing the threads i understood the fine print about "Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer" only started appearing in nov/dec.

t-bug said:
glad you got yours. browsing the threads i understood the fine print about "Citibank Credit Cardholders are not eligible to apply for this introductory offer" only started appearing in nov/dec.
When I applied, the "fine print' was already there but I heard that others had applied anyway, and were approved; so I figured I would apply as I had nothing to lose;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Currently Active Users

Back