No access to oneworld bookings without QFF number/sector: another enhancement?

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by chonetsao.co.uk, May 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. chonetsao.co.uk

Aug 16, 2011
    I might be wrong here, but I seems to be able to access my award bookings from BA with Amadeus reservation number (PNR) with Qantas.com.au soon after the E-ticket is confirmed. Although not able to input my Qantas FFP, the reservation will display.

However, today I discovered that all my BA award bookings on BA, JAL and CX will not display in Qantas.com.au while my BA number is still in file.

And Finnair.com is NOT allowing me to change my FFP. The area has been greyed out. Crazy.

Thanks to airberlin and Cathay Pacific I was able to change the FFP to Qantas number, and then all the reservations shows up correctly in Qantas.com.au

So, is this another enhancement Qantas had introduced quietly. to restrict access of oneworld airline bookings showing through Qantas.com.au?

2. JohnK

JohnK Veteran Member

Mar 22, 2005
    BNE, SYD and CNX
    I thought maintaining other carriers' bookings on Qantas was always limited and people used AY to add/remove frequent flyer details.