Nice wines I have drunk recently - Red or White

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

TheRealTMA

Qantas
Platinum
Thinking of 4-5 days in the Hunter Valley mid May. Been 20+ years since last visit. Looking for recommendations for wineries and dinners. Probably staying at Chateau Elan or Spicers.

Assassin

Thinking of 4-5 days in the Hunter Valley mid May. Been 20+ years since last visit. Looking for recommendations for wineries and dinners. Probably staying at Chateau Elan or Spicers.
I can’t be much help but can suggest trying the wines at Vinden estate. I’ve met the owner / winemaker, who is doing some interesting wines as well as the traditional hunter stalwarts.