New Travel Money linked to VFF Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

docjames

Qantas
Platinum
Question for our VFF Reps:

I received an email the other day with notification that a new card is to be sent with travel money capacity.

In the fine print, there seems to be a monthly fee after the first 12 months if the card is "inactive". I take this to mean no deposits or withdrawals for 12 months.

Is this for cards with "loaded" amounts of money, cards that have ever been used, or all cards irrespective of whether there is a balance = $0.

If I don't use the feature for the next 12 months, what happens at month 13? Am I charged a fee?

If i withdraw the card (all currencies) down to $0 after travel, what happens if it remains inactive for 12 months?

Thanks.

Question for our VFF Reps:

I received an email the other day with notification that a new card is to be sent with travel money capacity.

In the fine print, there seems to be a monthly fee after the first 12 months if the card is "inactive". I take this to mean no deposits or withdrawals for 12 months.

Is this for cards with "loaded" amounts of money, cards that have ever been used, or all cards irrespective of whether there is a balance = $0.

If I don't use the feature for the next 12 months, what happens at month 13? Am I charged a fee?

If i withdraw the card (all currencies) down to $0 after travel, what happens if it remains inactive for 12 months?

Thanks.

I think they may have some difficulty deducting fees from a zero balance.

Thanks for the answers.

No reply from VFF - I didn't think it was that controversial.

Thanks for the PDS - I couldn't find it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and enjoy a better viewing experience, as well as full participation on our community forums.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to enjoy lots of other benefits and discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back