new to AFF | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

new to AFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnival

Hi , I have joined to find the best way of getting a family of 5 to Canada/US in Jan2015 to take up a teacher exchange
thanks

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Flights
My Map
Hi , I have joined to find the best way of getting a family of 5 to Canada/US in Jan2015 to take up a teacher exchange
thanks
Hi carnival and welcome aboard!By best way do you mean using points? or cheapest fare? do you mind a stopover or you want direct flights?
You'll find plenty of info here that's for sure!

prozac

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Hello and welcome to AFF carnival. There is a wealth of experience and resources here to help you with that. You looking to fly business (J) or economy (Y)?

Ross Harding

Hi; just joined AFF and this is my first post. I will be travelling regularly to Tokyo and Western Canada from Adelaide to visit new grandchildren and would welcome tips on getting well priced flights to Tokyo and Calgary or Vancouver. Thanks.

prozac

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Welcome to AFF Ross Harding. Maybe there will be some overlapping advice for the OPs question you can use.

Status
Not open for further replies.