New Qantas safety demo 2020 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

New Qantas safety demo 2020

Ade

Yes.
The video basically goes through the decades of Qantas travel. It has old planes, old uniforms and background music to match the decade.
Starts off with AVRO, ends up with the dreamliner.
Won't be to everyone's tastes, but they never are.
Thanks ! I'm not going to see one until April this year.

p--and--t

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Won't be to everyone's tastes....
Now that would be a true miracle. even just within AFF.

Regardless of the content, there will be knockers from day one, possibly even before it is shown (a.k.a. those people who have an opinion on movies even if they haven't seen them).

Last edited:

Himeno

Established Member
But how's the coffee?
disgusting like all coffee.

Is this new video going to be just as bad as almost every "modern" safety video?
The only good safety video I can think of for the past 10 or so years is the JAL video
(updated late last year after the prior one was 13 years old)

Other then JAL, the only other good video I can recall is the 2014 AA video

SeatBackForward

Established Member
Flights
My Map
Double shot?
Yeah we had a big night last night. Being a couple of young corporate shills, we thought getting blind drunk in front of the big wigs from head office might help us move up the corporate ladder.

But all it achieved was a splitting headache and being cast in this Qantas safety demo video next to some girl called Beeeeeeeeeeeeeec.

SeaWolf

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
The only good safety video I can think of for the past 10 or so years is the JAL video
I really like the current Singapore Airlines one, it's beautifully filmed and shows off Singapore in a distinctive and classy way.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minksta