Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

New here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotwings?

Hi AFFers,

I'm new to the forum, although I've been playing the FF game for a few months now. Like everyone here, I'm interested in earning max miles through whatever channels I can. Fortunately, I'm charged with a 'secret shopper' task through work which sees me spending daily on either VA's eStore, SQ's KFSpree and, to a much lesser extent, QF's Online Mall. This may change in the future so best to 'make hay while the sun shines'.

Cheers!

BillytheFIsh

Welcome gotwings. Sounds like a pretty unique and awesome employment perk you've got yourself there!

Steady

Solutions
Hi AFFers,

I'm new to the forum, although I've been playing the FF game for a few months now.

Cheers!

Welcome gotwings?, VA platinum in a few months - you must be doing something right!

gotwings?

Welcome gotwings?, VA platinum in a few months - you must be doing something right!

Hi Steady, well I fly VA and SQ a bit and, whilst I've been a member of loyalty programs for a number of years, I've never really taken a great interest in maximising point earnings until fairly recently.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Steady

Solutions
Hi Steady, well I fly VA and SQ a bit and, whilst I've been a member of loyalty programs for a number of years, I've never really taken a great interest in maximising point earnings until fairly recently.

gotwings? As you have already worked out you have found the mother load of relevant information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxjoynxt