SYD
Enthusiast
- Joined
- Oct 5, 2009
- Posts
- 16,096
- Qantas
- Platinum
- Virgin
- Red
- Oneworld
- Emerald
- Star Alliance
- Gold
Also on my QBR AMEX but not my Gold CC.
Also on my QBR AMEX but not my Gold CC.
Got these on QDiscovery and PE. Limited number of hotels but I see you can book the Pullman in Melbourne and request the Swan room.
Gah, that's annoying for me. I only received the United Airlines offer which I won't use. I would use the Korean Air if it were offered to me. I have a Velocity escape card, so not sure if that's the reason why it wasn't offered...I got both on my explorer
I only have United, on Explorer.Gah, that's annoying for me. I only received the United Airlines offer which I won't use. I would use the Korean Air if it were offered to me. I have a Velocity escape card, so not sure if that's the reason why it wasn't offered...
Thanks @ksthommo

I have both Korean Air and United on Amex Gold but the Velocity Escape only has the United offer.Gah, that's annoying for me. I only received the United Airlines offer which I won't use. I would use the Korean Air if it were offered to me. I have a Velocity escape card, so not sure if that's the reason why it wasn't offered...
Yes @SYD but not recently - early last year at Movenpick Miss Mi Melbourne , once automatically credited. Another time, manual credit via contacting AccorHas anyone succeeded in getting the Accor credit by restaurant spend without staying at the hotel?
Darn, can only hope the offer becomes available at a later date for my amex velocity escape card...I have both Korean Air and United on Amex Gold but the Velocity Escape only has the United offer.
Received on Amex Gold and Velocity Escape cards.
Sometimes? Same sort of thing as, say, QF Hotels.do they have any decent deals? I would usually not book with them
Just received an IHG offer on my Velocity Escape, though only in-store. Which is a problem for me as I'd like to stay at some IHG hotels next year, so was hoping to pre-purchase..Wonder why there's no IHG offer this year![]()
Surprisingly only got it on my standard Elevate Amex and not my Velocity Escape Amex. Perfect timing for me because I have a stay this weekend that's $300+Just received an IHG offer on my Velocity Escape, though only in-store. Which is a problem for me as I'd like to stay at some IHG hotels next year, so was hoping to pre-purchase..
"Spend AU$300 or more, in one or more transactions, in-person only at the front desk of participating IHG Hotels & Resorts by 31/12/2026 to receive one AU$60 credit. Limited to first 20,000 Cards to save the Offer."
