Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

New [Amex] statement credits

SeaWolf

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Platinum
Hmm, no Vogue offer for me on any of my cards! (Charge, Reserve, Essential)
Guess I miss out this year.

SydneySwan

Established Member
Qantas
LT Silver
In previous years GCs at Myers have been excluded but never enforced in practice...in 2020? ;)

I agree but that was in store. This year Myer offer is only available online.

From the t&cs

• Offer valid in-store at David Jones Elizabeth Street, Sydney location. Not valid in-store at any other participating VAEFNI retailer.

SOPOOR

Established Member
I agree but that was in store. This year Myer offer is only available online.

From the t&cs

• Offer valid in-store at David Jones Elizabeth Street, Sydney location. Not valid in-store at any other participating VAEFNI retailer.
always this time of year, as a victorian, do I feel left out , 2020 in particular 😂

albyd

Established Member
Solutions
Shame Westfield Sydney isn’t included. I think it has been in previous years which was a good opportunity to buy Westfield GCs.

andye

Established Member
Solutions
Virgin
Platinum
Shame Westfield Sydney isn’t included. I think it has been in previous years which was a good opportunity to buy Westfield GCs.
Yes, they previously had two CBD Westfield locations going. Was even more efficient before they demanded ID for the supps

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Lennovo - spend 1199 and get 180 back. A very precise offer. I wonder if they have loads of stuff for 1198!
they had some great 50% off deal last week.
X1 carbon.. the ultimate laptop for the travelling person, though not many doing much travelling right now

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

albyd

Established Member
Solutions
Doesn’t make any mention of Westfield. Are they still included and if so are the two sites in the city (Sydney) considered separate outlets?

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carladanita.075