Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

New 100 Year anniversary Q Tags

Now with contactless delivery, shop online to get drinks delivered to your door or pick up in-store in 30 minutes. Lowest Liquor Price Guarantee. Biggest Range.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

RichardMEL

Solutions
yes it's amusing. On the one hand we have the tread about the coasters not working and thus QF staff are apparently affiliated with a political party well known just before the mid 20th century that had a rather abrupt disbanding... and then people getting excited for new design coasters. lol.

:D

boomy

So I called to order, should be easy right?

Me: Hello I’d like to order some luggage tags please.

QF: You should receive a new card every membership year and I can see one was sent to you already.

Me: Don’t need new card, I called to order luggage tags which I haven’t received in the last 3 membership years.

QF: That’s strange I can see the card was sent to you recently. Let’s check your mailing address to make sure we have the correct one.

Me: I’m after new luggage tags, the ones you attach to your luggage not the membership card you keep in your wallet.

QF: We don’t send luggage tags every year, you need to call us for that.

Me: (pulling my hair out) I know that. This is why I called today!

QF: Ok no problem we’ll send you some new tags.

Sure QF, no problem. Sigh

p--and--t

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
So I called to order, should be easy right?

Me: Hello I’d like to order some luggage tags please.

QF: You should receive a new card every membership year and I can see one was sent to you already.

Me: Don’t need new card, I called to order luggage tags which I haven’t received in the last 3 membership years.

QF: That’s strange I can see the card was sent to you recently. Let’s check your mailing address to make sure we have the correct one.

Me: I’m after new luggage tags, the ones you attach to your luggage not the membership card you keep in your wallet.

QF: We don’t send luggage tags every year, you need to call us for that.

Me: (pulling my hair out) I know that. This is why I called today!

QF: Ok no problem we’ll send you some new tags.

Sure QF, no problem. Sigh

Torn! Which emoticon should I use 😂 or :mad:

Humbaobao

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
Ordered mine without any issue. Connected to call centre within 2 minutes and placed order for 2 coasters without any problem. Now will wait for them to arrive. :D

GaryLG

Intern
So just reading this and wondering what qualifies you to get these for free? I got one a few years ago but nothing since.

calmelb

I tried twitter (hate calling people) and they just helpfully replied with “you need to contact your ff team”, not very helpful!