Need USD but not going to USA

Pushka

Veteran Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Help needed to get the best rate on obtaining USD in SA but for payment in cash of tours in the Middle East who prefer US currency. If I use a credit card it's a 3% surcharge but maybe using Latitude card that might be a better option than getting USD at our horrid exchange rate? Flying out of Adelaide to KL then on to India.

Help needed to get the best rate on obtaining USD in SA but for payment in cash of tours in the Middle East who prefer US currency. If I use a credit card it's a 3% surcharge but maybe using Latitude card that might be a better option than getting USD at our horrid exchange rate? Flying out of Adelaide to KL then on to India.
Depending on how much you want I'll be in the USA next week for 8 days - happy to draw out some money in small notes but I won't be back in Adelaide until March

Depending on how much you want I'll be in the USA next week for 8 days - happy to draw out some money in small notes but I won't be back in Adelaide until March
Thankyou. I'll need some biggies for shore excursion payments so might need to go through an exchange. but this also means your QM2 is very close. And NY. Not missing any nice weather here. Not hot though.

Thankyou. I'll need some biggies for shore excursion payments so might need to go through an exchange. but this also means your QM2 is very close. And NY. Not missing any nice weather here. Not hot though.
No problems. Message me if you want.

NY next week. QM2 on the 3/12 🥳

Have you thought about a wise card and load that with US dollars for the shore excursions and just have a bit of cash for tips

Have you thought about a wise card and load that with US dollars for the shore excursions and just have a bit of cash for tips
I'll do that for a couple but the same issue will be the surcharge for using the credit card, although the exchange rate will be better doing it that way. They like USD in Egypt for the big stuff and shekels for the tips etc.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back