Free Name the airports & win a Qantas lounge pass

kamchatsky

Established Member
I don't need any passes. But I think 7 is also used for military... If my memory serves me correctly.

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Oh this is fun! I don't need the passes but would like a guess at some on them ...

3. If this is the same Matt_01 is referring to I was surprised how much nicer inside the lounge was than that entrance.
Agreed.
4. I liked there was a nice garden outside the lounge ... on an island.
Yeah, I think the outside of that lounge is actually nicer than the inside! I think that lounge used to be a Delta Sky Club.
5. Pretty image on the wall but I rarely see the carousels area to recognise it.
The image on the wall is reflective of the scenery once you leave that airport.

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
So far there are no takers, so feel free to share your guesses. Please just specify if you don't need/can't use a lounge pass.

And I'll give a hint about #6 - it's taken from a Lufthansa Senator lounge in northern Germany.

Mattg

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
If they don't have a lounge, I wouldn't know! :)

Number #7 is taken at a port where Alliance flies to on behalf of VA (hence the Alliance sign on the check-in counter). There is no VA lounge at this airport, but there is a QF lounge.

AIRwin

Solutions
Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Gold
Number #7 is taken at a port where Alliance flies to on behalf of VA (hence the Alliance sign on the check-in counter). There is no VA lounge at this airport, but there is a QF lounge.
EMD?

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..