NAB Velocity Rewards Premium (75,000 Velocity points $150 annual fee/$1500 spend)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was waiting for NAB's next decent promo on their QF card, but this really is too good to pass up I think.

New clause however:

Offer available online only to new approved NAB credit card customers who apply for a new NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card by 31 August 2016. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account or in conjunction with any other NAB card offer, including other Velocity bonus points offers

Think that means if you already have a NAB CC you won't get them? Thoughts?

Anyone know how long before you can sign up for a new Nab credit card? I recently signed up for their Qantas card in May and hoping a 3 months wait would be decent for another signup.

I'm still waiting for my 60k points after receiving my card in January this year. It has surpassed the maximum 4 month period stated in the ToC, this new offer is like rubbing salt in the wounds.

[FONT=&quot]If you apply for a new NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card, your 75,000 NAB Velocity Rewards Premium Card bonus points will be awarded within 3 months of meeting the eligibility criteria.[/FONT]

Sounds like a great deal but I have applied for 3 credit cards and been approved the last 4 months. Question is if it is going to be a negative hit on my credit score if I do...

Just about to cancel my current NAB VFF cards. Will consider going again for this one, as well as the ANZ offer.

Sounds like a great deal but I have applied for 3 credit cards and been approved the last 4 months. Question is if it is going to be a negative hit on my credit score if I do...

As I have found out the hard way did exactly like you and got declined by Westpac for 40k points. best to wait at least 2-3 months before trying it. This offer ends at the end of August so you'll have time.

As I have found out the hard way did exactly like you and got declined by Westpac for 40k points. best to wait at least 2-3 months before trying it. This offer ends at the end of August so you'll have time.

Thank you for the tip. I will probably cancel one before then (ANZ), it just not worth it... have never had a more useless card if it wasnt for the bonus points :D

Thank you for the tip. I will probably cancel one before then (ANZ), it just not worth it... have never had a more useless card if it wasnt for the bonus points :D

If you're referring to the ANZ Black card then it's not that useless when travelling overseas because it gives you lounge access which my gf and I used heaps when we were at Changi Airport plus the two Qantas lounge pass doesn't hurt either.

If you're referring to the ANZ Black card then it's not that useless when travelling overseas because it gives you lounge access which my gf and I used heaps when we were at Changi Airport plus the two Qantas lounge pass doesn't hurt either.

Yes I am referring to the ANZ Black, but not the Qantas one. I have the ANZ Rewards one. I get Lounge access through Veloce, but it is nowhere I travel, except for one in Changi, but that one is so bad its not even worth it. They did take away a heap of lounges in airports I do travel to just as I signed on. Not worth the $350pa in my opinion.

Seems this offer may be targeted.

What do you mean by targeted?

I have recently cancelled a NAB Velocity card (3 weeks ago) after getting the 60K bonus points. these offers normally have a "not available to people who have held a ***card in the last 12 months" type condition but there is nothing like this in the T&C's.

Too good an offer to pass up but I wonder if they will take into account my recent cancelled NAB card.

Thoughts?

Well a few people in Ozbargain that tried to apply says during the application the signup points reverts back to 20k

Anyone know how long before you can sign up for a new Nab credit card? I recently signed up for their Qantas card in May and hoping a 3 months wait would be decent for another signup.

There is no minimum wait time.

Gday

I just did the online application. Approved once they get the most recent payslips. Have screenshots of the 75000 bonus points offer and T&C's etc. Will let you know how I go.

Thanks.

Pele.

Just called NAB. Despite having only cut up my old NAB card a few weeks ago after pocketing 60000 pts I have been approved and my cards dispatched for this 75000 bonus offer. Agent on phone confirmed I am eligible for the bonus. Thanks NAB.

Seems this offer may be targeted.

I used the link on here and it showed the 75000 bonus BUT when using the NAB website it only offers 20000 bonus. I have had the card approved and asked on the phone whether I am eligible for the 75K. I was told yes but I am now not sure. Will call again to check. Anyone have any further info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back