My subscription to AFF-I am satisfied with the service, and paid $35 for the year...

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Feedback' started by AustraliaPoochie, May 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. AustraliaPoochie

AustraliaPoochie Established Member

Would certainly keep it paying out, but lets just say, if I wanted to change the account the $35 is debited from, at the moment, its from a non points accrual bank account, but if I wanted to change it to be withdrawn from QCC or VGW, where in the above bar do I find the slot/spot to change my details.
    This is for within AFF website itself, I would say.
    Maybe its the wrong branch to ask, but thought I would try here first.:(:shock::confused:
    Thanks.

2. robd

robd Established Member

Nov 8, 2011
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Re: My subscription to AFF-I am satisfied with the service, and paid $35 for the year

I pay through Paypal and can easily change the payment account/credit card.

3. AustraliaPoochie

Re: My subscription to AFF-I am satisfied with the service, and paid $35 for the year

Thanks for that RobD, no one else has answered, grin, must be a secret.
    I will go and search, hiho, hiho, its off to work I go.

4. Admin

Administrator Moderator

Jun 18, 2002
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map

Good to hear that you are happy with our service :)

As robd says Paypal does allow you to change the 'funding source' of your Paypal account. It can be a credit card or bank account. It should be very easy to change, once you are logged into your Paypal account.

AFF is not party to the arrangement you have with Paypal regarding the funding of the account

5. AustraliaPoochie

Noted.
    Ok, (xxx), got a note my reply was too short.