Not open for further replies.

Cool Cat Phil

Established Member
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Great Catching up at another fantastic AFF event in The nation's AFF Social Capital- Melbourne!:cool:

Thanks to HVR for organising this great event (not to mention lending me a very handy Suica card for Japan)

I also enjoyed the "Childhood memories", one to continue with for next time perhaps!;)

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Great Catching up at another fantastic AFF event in The nation's AFF Social Capital- Melbourne!:cool:

Thanks to HVR for organising this great event (not to mention lending me a very handy Suica card for Japan)

I also enjoyed the "Childhood memories", one to continue with for next time perhaps!;)
I am tempted to rename Melbourne the AFF international social capital...

JohnK

Veteran Member
I must admit he is dangerous when it comes to his shout. He doesn't mess about :shock:
That is because he works for 14 hours a day and before overtime his salary is triple what most people earn.

BTW OT I won a NTP last Saturday 80cm 50 bucks
Great news. Been a while since I have had one of those.

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online