Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

MEL-DPS $289 rtn

Status
Not open for further replies.

denniskir

My first post here at AFF, so please be nice :D

statravel.com.au/cheap-flights-to-bali.htm

Melbourne to Bali (1 stopover in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei) on Royal Brunei Airlines from $289. I've checked the dates, and sure enough I could find it for that price.

Royal Brunei Airlines is not a low-cost carrier, so baggage/entertainment and food/drinks are included on board. RB is a "dry airline", so they don't serve alcohol onboard, but you can buy something in duty free and have it served on board.
Seems like its a STA Travel "exclusive"; as other booking engines are showing 500-600$ for the same fare.
Dates: 02/08/2014 -31/10/2014
Book by: 30/06/2014

robd

Established Member
Flights
My Map

Melbourne to Bali (1 stopover in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei) on Royal Brunei Airlines from $289. I've checked the dates, and sure enough I could find it for that price.

Royal Brunei Airlines is not a low-cost carrier, so baggage/entertainment and food/drinks are included on board. RB is a "dry airline", so they don't serve alcohol onboard, but you can buy something in duty free and have it served on board.
Seems like its a STA Travel "exclusive"; as other booking engines are showing 500-600$ for the same fare.
Very nice first post :)

Welcome denniskir.

Grooba

Established Member
Here I was thinking for sure this was a JQ fare but low and behold.

Nice find denniskir and welcome to AFF.

denniskir

Thanks guys, it sure is a good deal. Even better than the current sale for 2015 with AirAsia! :)

technoir

Intern
Great deal, I've booked for a week in September. You can use the multi-city option to book a stopover in BWN (which for me priced about $10 higher, at $300 return with a stopover).

Last edited:

AdMEL

Established Member

Great first post! Welcome!

I'm surprised they will allow you to drink duty free alcohol on the flight!

Great deal, I've booked for a week in September. You can use the multi-city option to book a stopover in BNW (which for me priced about $10 higher, at $300 return with a stopover).
Would you please clarify where your stopover is, as BNW appears to be in the USA!

aamslfc

Intern
Crikey, what a find! Flying on their brand new 787 as well... pity they don't belong to any alliance, but I'm not going to nitpick at $289 rtn :D

Pretty decent first post hehe - welcome to AFF!

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
capnbigwig