Status
Not open for further replies.

Hvr

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum
That would allow me to order something else :p

You'll order what you're told to. End of story. ;)

As for me well it's the day I return from BKK and commence work at 2100 that night. Would I miss it? Not on your nellie. I'll have to leave earlier than I would like but I'll be there.

blackcat20

Enthusiast
Platinum
blackcat20
JessicaTam
TomVexille
boomy
Hvr
hossein_au

Gold
straitman
cool cat Phil

Bronze
Tuapekastar
serfty
coolumbla

Copper
penegal

Aeolus

Established Member
Oh No! Will miss this by 1 day...AGAIN :(
Forgot to add, have a great trip Blackcat20 and Jess. I'll be waiting for your TRs with huge anticipation. :p

blackcat20

Enthusiast
Forgot to add, have a great trip Blackcat20 and Jess. I'll be waiting for your TRs with huge anticipation. :p
Bummer! Had to be Friday as I've got family dinner on Thurs. Will you be as HSW? We'll be in the area...

Aeolus

Established Member
Bummer! Had to be Friday as I've got family dinner on Thurs. Will you be as HSW? We'll be in the area...
Will probably be at HtoP in not in GW area, giving HSW the boycott for a while due to their upgrade scarcity.

TomVexille

Enthusiast
Solutions

We really do need to schedule one when you're here.

Possibly the best subscription service on the planet, designed specially by whisky lovers for whisky lovers. Join the club to grow your collection and drink great whisky.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Staff online