MEL Corona Wake [Olive Tree, Wed 19th February @7:30pm] | Page 3 | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

MEL Corona Wake [Olive Tree, Wed 19th February @7:30pm]

Added to Calendar: 19-02-20

tuapekastar

Established Member
Flights
My Map
daft009, boomy, penegal, ric_melb, MathNerd, Mrs MN, Matt_01 - if I have missed anybody speak now or forever ............. -

Any other takers? I will email Sonia morrow night.

Don’t forget BYO red to share - see you all there - 19:30 start and don’t forget the special secret code to gain entry - ‘We ❤ Tiger Airlines👍
I may not have worded it very eloquently, but I will be attending.

Flights
My Map
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news this fine morn kids but advice from OT is that Wagyu eye fillet is currently NA - wholesale price has hit $90/kg so Emilio is not buying at those rates - Wagyu scotch and porterhouse still available as well as standard cuts - STEAK MENU - even more reasons to drown our sorrows morrow night so best bring along 2 botts red ea.

daft009

Established Member
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news this fine morn kids but advice from OT is that Wagyu eye fillet is currently NA - wholesale price has hit $90/kg so Emilio is not buying at those rates - Wagyu scotch and porterhouse still available as well as standard cuts - STEAK MENU - even more reasons to drown our sorrows morrow night so best bring along 2 botts red ea.
As per ABC News this morning. Wagyu export right down due to China export dropped and resulting in too much stock and prices tumbling..hmm

penegal

Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Gold
I suspect that The Olive Tree has been serving Australian Wagyu rather than imported, so the ex-Japan price wouldn't be directly relevant... (Que some economist trying to prove me wrong).

However it is potentially an exciting time for Wagyu lovers the world over if imports to China have stalled, as quality stock may be available to other markets at more competitive rates.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BelindaKHN