Free Mega Giveaway V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Side and aside note, but if there was an amenity kit equivalent of Imelda Marcos, you'd think that those QR BRIC cases would form a nice collection.....
 
Could I request 17 please

Could I request 14 please

Could I add No. 3 please

All confirmed.

And we're done.

Item no.TierItemAirlineClassBrandNotesRecipient
1​
BAmenity kitULJCrabtree & EvelynBrissy1
2​
BAmenity kitSAJMinimal contents
3​
BAmenity kitSAJSteady
4​
BAmenity kitCIJThe North FaceStewey
5​
BAmenity kitRJJFreq Flier 2013
6​
BAmenity kitJLJMaison KitsunéNo contentsAeolus
7​
BAmenity kitLAJSalvatore FerragamoFreq Flier 2013
8​
BAmenity kitLAJAcqua Coloniaknagelli
9​
BAmenity kitLAJAcqua ColoniaSteady
10​
BAmenity kitCXJBomfordNo contents
11​
BAmenity kitCXJBomfordNo contents
12​
BAmenity kitCXJBomfordPartial contents
13​
BAmenity kitCXJBomfordNo lip balm
14​
BAmenity kitCXJBomfordNo socksI love to travel
15​
BAmenity kitCXJBomfordRich
16​
BAmenity kitCXJBomfordNo socks
17​
BAmenity kitCXJBomfordAgnes B.Freq Flier 2013
18​
BAmenity kitTKJJaguarPartial contentsmoa999
19​
BAmenity kitTKJJaguarSocks onlyJessicaTam
20​
BAmenity kitTKJCrabtree & Evelynmx838383
21​
BAmenity kitAYJMarimekkoPartial contentsTiki
22​
BAmenity kitAYJMarimekkoPartial contentslilkid28
23​
BAmenity kitAYJMarimekkoVPS
24​
BAmenity kitQFJKoskelaNo eye mask
25​
BAmenity kitQFJLityaNo eye maskTiki
26​
BAmenity kitQFJLityaPartial contentsanat0l
27​
BAmenity kitQFJKorner
28​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-TrotterI love to travel
29​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-Trotter
30​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-TrotterPushka
31​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-Trotterknagelli
32​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-TrotterTiki
33​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-TrotterVPS
34​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-Trottermoa999
35​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-Trottermx838383
36​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-Trotterlilkid28
37​
BAmenity kitNHJGlobe-Trotteranat0l
38​
BAmenity kitBAJElemisI love to travel
39​
BAmenity kitBAJElemisLinaLee
40​
AAmenity kitBAFlilkid28
41​
BAmenity kitEYFPartial contentsmx838383
42​
BAmenity kitEYFNo contents
43​
BAmenity kitAAFkpc
44​
BAmenity kitAAJShinolaDAC1
45​
BAmenity kitQRJDiptyquemoa999
46​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'SNo socksI love to travel
47​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'SNo socks or lip balmAeolus
48​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'SSteady
49​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'Smx838383
50​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'SLinaLee
51​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'Slilkid28
52​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'SVPS
53​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'SRich
54​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'Srbjhan
55​
BAmenity kitQRJBRIC'SDAC1
56​
CAmenity kitNHJToothbrush and socks and/or eye mask
57​
CAmenity kitNHJToothbrush and socks and/or eye mask
58​
CAmenity kitNHJToothbrush and socks and/or eye mask
59​
CAmenity kitNHJToothbrush and socks and/or eye mask
60​
CAmenity kitNHJToothbrush and socks and/or eye mask
61​
CAmenity kitNHJToothbrush and socks and/or eye mask
62​
CAmenity kitNHJToothbrush and socks and/or eye mask
63​
CAmenity kitNHJToothbrush and socks and/or eye maskrbjhan

I'll be in touch with everyone very shortly with details on sending your satchel to me.
 
Many thanks again Danger.
I assume essentially it's best to send an addressed satchel within a satchel.
 
Have been reading along with interest @Danger .
A nice gesture to share your booty and am impressed with your diligence in keeping everything and everyone updated.
 
Elevate your business spending to first-class rewards! Sign up today with code AFF10 and process over $10,000 in business expenses within your first 30 days to unlock 10,000 Bonus PayRewards Points.
Join 30,000+ savvy business owners who:

✅ Pay suppliers who don’t accept Amex
✅ Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
✅ Earn & transfer PayRewards Points to 10+ airline & hotel partners

Start earning today!
- Pay suppliers who don’t take Amex
- Max out credit card rewards—even on government payments
- Earn & Transfer PayRewards Points to 8+ top airline & hotel partners

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

The first couple of members have received their goods.

Unfortunately, I won't get to any further mailing before Monday the 19th as I'm off on a short time. I apologise for the delay due to the late arr– Never mind.
 
The first couple of members have received their goods.

Unfortunately, I won't get to any further mailing before Monday the 19th as I'm off on a short time. I apologise for the delay due to the late arr– Never mind.
never mind we can wait thanks
 
And being tracked.

Received by Australia Post
Bxx_ WA • Mon 19 Aug, 9.35am
 
Parcels posted today to Brissy1, KPC, LinaLee, moa999, Pushka, VPS, JessicaTAM and Aeolus.

I still seem to have plenty left so if you haven't sent your pre-paid satchel, please do so very soon.
Thanks, Back from o/s, will do it tomorrow when I am in the city
 
Parcels posted today to Brissy1, KPC, LinaLee, moa999, Pushka, VPS, JessicaTAM and Aeolus.

I still seem to have plenty left so if you haven't sent your pre-paid satchel, please do so very soon.
Thanks very much @Danger
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.
Back
Top