Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Malaysian Airlines "youcanweekend" deal ends midnight sunday 6th July.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joyvee

Malaysian Airlines Mel -KL return $845 Syd - KL return $859

Travel Period : 5 Jul – 7 Dec 2014 & 16 Jan – 31 Mar 2015

Lowest fare I have seen on Malaysian from MEL that included taxes. Might be good stopping off point on way to Europe.
Really strange as when I put in dates for September mid week for a week , the page came up with $503. That was without insurance but included taxes.Tried three different dates in August. September This lower fare also worked in November. Definitely worth investigating. JoyV

all details on Malaysian Airlines home page.

Last edited:
Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Malaysian Airlines Mel -KL return $845 Syd - KL return $859

Travel Period : 5 Jul – 7 Dec 2014 & 16 Jan – 31 Mar 2015

Lowest fare I have seen on Malaysian from MEL that included taxes. Might be good stopping off point on way to Europe.
Really strange as when I put in dates for September mid week for a week , the page came up with $503. That was without insurance but included taxes.Tried three different dates in August. September This lower fare also worked in November. Definitely worth investigating. JoyV

all details on Malaysian Airlines home page.
Friends of mine (Malaysian) reported finding the $500 fare for a range of dates they were looking at to go home.

They were also getting Air Asia flat bed for $600 return. Don't know the dates though. (edited to add there is another thread re Air Asia sale with dates)

Limewood

Established Member
Unless one needs to go to KL it's not much of a deal at all can go on Q to HKG return currently for about $100 more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pearlz007

Currently Active Users