Luxury Travel Required (just once) | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Luxury Travel Required (just once)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nige_perth

Intern
Hi everyone,

I want to experience first class luxury (on a budget). Seems I can fly from Singapore to Sydney for $5900 (dates not an issue) Im based in PER so SIN or HKG are not too far away. Anyone know of a cheapest quality First Class experience?

Im Qantas platinum member.

Thanks in advance, and MERRY CHRISTMAS

Nige

Moopere

Established Member
1st is nice - worth doing ... at least once.

I got an op-up to F once on CX years ago and though their J class is really nice, F was plush!

Your question has me thinking now, will return later if I can find something cheaper.

nige_perth

Intern
Cheers Mate, look forward to your reply, $5900 return is great but BA was offering SYD to LHR return First class for just $7700 ! and I missed out

B

bossreggie

Look for flights ex LGW on EK.

They had some to SYD earlier this year for 3,700GBP return. 777 LGW -DXB A380 DXB - SYD.

W

wilco

Look for flights ex LGW on EK.

They had some to SYD earlier this year for 3,700GBP return. 777 LGW -DXB A380 DXB - SYD.
Im with the Boss. Anything ex UK or Europe is going to be much better value than ex Australia (or SIN).....

richie9x

The cheapest "proper" (long haul config plane) first class you can get would be Doha - Bahrain on British airways. First class one way is about AU$280. Handy if you are in the middle east. But the journey is so quick (20-30 minute flying time) it is almost pointless.

There are some cheap first class inter-asia fares avalaible. Such as BKK-HKG on Emirates or Thai which can be had for ~AU$500 one way and the flight is long enough (two and half hours) to enjoy the service.

Malaysia airlines has a first class service from KUL-SYD if you want a longer flight. Which you can get for a bit under AUD$5000 return, some times with specials it can get even cheaper.

W

wilco

The cheapest "proper" (long haul config plane) first class you can get would be Doha - Bahrain on British airways. First class one way is about AU$280. Handy if you are in the middle east. But the journey is so quick (20-30 minute flying time) it is almost pointless.
That sounds about as exciting as AA F between GIG and GRU (which incidentally, cannot be purchased as a standalone fare)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minksta