Luggage tag on eBay

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjobs

take a look on ebay for airline sick bags ... people collect anything.

(the ones i've seen have not been used :wink: )

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
I did ask the seller if there was any benefit to the user. At least they were honest with their answer which was:
"Just baggage tags. PPlace for name & address inside"

8) 8)

Ray5

StevePER said:
And now we have platinum tags at $59 with 2.5 days to go.

...."platinum" in the heading, yet "gold" in the description.

you know......i'm starting to think this bloke might be a little shifty

:p

JohnK

Veteran Member

acampbel

Taking this topic in a slightly different direction .... I used to have a couple of the QC bag tags, but have long since lost them (it has been over 10 years after all).

Do they still issue these to new members and is it kocher to ring up customer service and ask for some replacements?

And no - I'm not going to flog these on ebay. Promise !!

Cheers,

AC

JohnK

Veteran Member
acampbel said:
.... I used to have a couple of the QC bag tags, but have long since lost them (it has been over 10 years after all).

Do they still issue these to new members and is it kocher to ring up customer service and ask for some replacements?

And no - I'm not going to flog these on ebay. Promise !!
If you ring or next time you are in QC ask for replacements, you will get new ones.

If you "lose" the tags once a year, get them replaced and then you can list them on eBay for a small profit. :wink:

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

Reggie

Established Member
I tried to get some replacement WP cards in the QP a couple of months ago and the guy behind the desk said he couldn't help, and that I would have to ring up the FF centre and get them sent out.

JohnK

Veteran Member
Reggie said:
I tried to get some replacement WP cards in the QP a couple of months ago and the guy behind the desk said he couldn't help, and that I would have to ring up the FF centre and get them sent out.
That may well be the case for a WP card, but you would think that a QC would have replacement QC bag tags!

acampbel

JohnK said:
... If you ring or next time you are in QC ask for replacements, you will get new ones.

If you "lose" the tags once a year, get them replaced and then you can list them on eBay for a small profit. ...

Thanks John. I am doing a day trip to Melbourne tomorrow and should have plenty of time in QC on the return (Red-E-Deal) so I will grab a handful if I can. Look out for the listing next week !

Cheers,

AC

Damien

JohnK said:
If you ring or next time you are in QC ask for replacements, you will get new ones.

If you "lose" the tags once a year, get them replaced and then you can list them on eBay for a small profit. :wink:

You need to call the FF line, as they don't keep stock in the QC. I tried a few months ago. When you do call, they send you 2 new ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.