Luggage Labels

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by cssaus, Feb 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. cssaus

cssaus Active Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Sydney
    Surfing thru some travel sites I came across the following link:

globalbagtag.com, on the case... worldwide. Protecting against lost luggage worldwide 24 hours, tracking lost baggage using luggage tags or baggage tags that can be traced via the internet

Looks an interesting concept and just doesn't cater for only baggage checked in for flghts.

Searched thru the forums to see if there might be any previous postings on this subject but couldn't find anything. I'd be interested in hearing comments from anyone who has acquired these tags.

2. Mal

Mal Enthusiast

Dec 25, 2004
    London
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Secure Sentinel offer a similar scheme in Australia:

Secure Sentinel - Home

Some banks offer membership as a free or discounted option with credit cards, as do some other affinity type memberships etc.

3. jasonja3

jasonja3 Member

Sep 12, 2005
    SYD
    It would be good if you could simply enter your booking reference to regisiter your itinerary, rather than entering every flight, esp. with multiple destinations.

To date I have thought nothing of having my name and address on my luggage tags.....how naive of me!!

4. cssaus

cssaus Active Member

Dec 13, 2004
    Sydney
    Entering a booking reference number is fine if you were flying and of course the service would need to link to all the various booking systems (a somewhat daunting task I would imagine). In any event the system allows the covering of travel via train, car etc in addition to flying.