Lounge Entry to Marco Polo | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Lounge Entry to Marco Polo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Limewood

AFF Supporter
Does anyone know if being a member of Q Capt. Club allows for entry at CX Marco Polo lounges in HK?.

Dave Noble

Limewood said:
Does anyone know if being a member of Q Capt. Club allows for entry at CX Marco Polo lounges in HK?.
Qantas Club membership does not afford access to Cathay Pacific lounges

Dave

Limewood

AFF Supporter
Pitty that as my wife and I have access (voucher) until end June 07 to Cathay lounges, the couple going to HK with us are Q Club members, ah well looks like we missed out the 4 of us getting in.

simongr

Enthusiast
If they are both QP members can you not go to the Q with them at HKG as their guests? You wont get the beneficial experience of the CX lounges - but you will be together. You just have to ask yourselves - is spending time with your friends worth more than warm noodles and a nice bar? ;)

Limewood

AFF Supporter
simongr said:
If they are both QP members can you not go to the Q with them at HKG as their guests? You wont get the beneficial experience of the CX lounges - but you will be together. You just have to ask yourselves - is spending time with your friends worth more than warm noodles and a nice bar? ;)
Can we do that if not flying with Q?.

simongr

Enthusiast
Apologies - my mistake - BA/QF boarding pass required.

I guess you are flying CX then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nojwod