Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Lounge Access Upgrade PER to SYD and Seat Configuration

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbaz74

Hi All, apologies in advance if these questions have already been answered. I'm not up to speed with all the search functions as yet.

I've had a business upgrade confirmed for QF642 PER to SYD on 9 Dec. Could someone advise whether I can check in at the Business Check In Counter and further on presentation of our boarding passes whether we can access the PER Qantas Club (non members).

I'd also like to know what the business class seat config on this flight will be. Is there any sure way of finding out?

Cheers

vitagen

Established Member
Yup of course you can! You are welcome to a guest too!

AustraliaPoochie

Established Member
If you paid for the discY or Y fare, see if you can join QF FF for free.
And then put your QF FF # into booking.
Even if others paid, you fly, you get points.
I certainly would if I were in your shoes.
Its nice to sit up ahead while the plebs make comments while passing by with you in a J seat, and you are sitting in one of the seats feeling smug!

Also joining QF FF means you can OLCI, more time in the QP.

Last edited by a moderator:

mannej

Solutions
Yes you can check in at the J check in lane, plus you have access to the QP in PER.

If you are able to post a picture of your seat map and I'll be able to let You know what type of seat you have for your flight.

Mattg

Solutions
I assumed the OP was already a QF Frequent Flyer, as they got an upgrade to business, presumably using their points...

jbaz74, the aircraft for your flight appears to be a domestic configuration A330-200.

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Lowjhg

I assumed the OP was already a QF Frequent Flyer, as they got an upgrade to business, presumably using their points...

jbaz74, the aircraft for your flight appears to be a domestic configuration A330-200.

Good luck with that jbaz74! I would prefer the middle block in this case as there will be a guaranteed shadow beside you. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhandinhbongda