Lounge Access in Singapore - Spoiled for Choice - HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

here2go

I'm flying MI/SQ ex DRW to DRW with a 17 hour stopover with my family in a few months (two adults, a three year old and a one year old), and was thinking about options. We are so spoiled for choice, I'm lost.

Mr and Mrs Here2go both have Diners Cards courtesy of work, and we have Velocity Gold, thus we have access to the KrisFlyer Gold lounges in T2 and T3 through Velocity, and through Diners:
* Ambassador Lounges in T2 and T3
* Skyview in T1
* SATS Premier T1, T2, T3
* SATS Rainforest T1
* Green Market T3

Key things are toilets, showers, and a good feed (I prefer not eating on the plane at night, especially with young kids).

I'm thinking Dinner at Green Market and paying for my son, but Ambassador lounges for showers (both kids are free), and avoiding KrisFlyer as they don't have shower or toilet facilities, while SATS will charge for my three year old. Does the Brains Trust have a different opinion?

The Ambassador Lounges aren't worth looking into unless you've no other options. Changi is such a nice airport that, barring the 'free' food, I'd probably prefer to wander around the terminals.

I think you have nailed it - go to Ambassador Lounge and have your showers on arrival then wander between all your alternatives - a few hours in each will ensure you don't get too bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..
Back