Lost Frequent Flier Card and Accessing Emirates Lounges

Discussion in 'Qantas Frequent Flyer Program' started by hershal, May 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. hershal

hershal Newbie

May 18, 2014
    Hi Guys

I have a quick question regarding a lost FF Card. I am a Gold FF member with Qantas, I will be travelling with emirates next week from singapore to dubai and on to Barcelona. I have recenetly lost my Gold Card the last few days and am wondering if its going to be an issue when accessing the Emirates lounge in Dubai an also the Lunges in Singapore? I am going to ring Qantas tomorrow and find out if they can email me some kind of temporary card / information but i thoght I would ask here aswell. Will my Emirates boarding pass along with a print out of my Gold Status be enoough to get into the emirates lounge? I know I shouldnt have an issue in sinagpore witht he qantas lounge as they can look my detsils up.

Cheers for the help

2. dmitri

dmitri Active Member

Feb 11, 2014
    Brisbane
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Don't wait until tomorrow, you can ring the frequent flyer centre today.

3. hershal

hershal Newbie

May 18, 2014
    I tried calling them today and operation hours are only monday to friday

4. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Any Qantas Club lounge can print you a temporary card. This does not help at all lounges but between it and a printout of status (with dates) from the Qantas web site you should be right at most places.
    Also ensure your status is printed on your boarding passes.

5. hershal

hershal Newbie

May 18, 2014
    Hi there
    thanks for the help, I dont know how I would go with having the status printed on my boarding pass as its an emirates flight and not a qantas flight. Is there a way to get it printed?

6. markis10

markis10 Veteran Member

Nov 25, 2004
    BNE & SYD
    EK do print you status on the BP

• Like Like x 1
  7. hershal

hershal Newbie

May 18, 2014
    Thing is, I didnt book it through Qantas, just through Emirates so its not actualy a codedeshare with Qantas. When I check in will they know that I am a Gold Qantas FF or what is the go with that? Do i have to add my details to the emirates website?

8. markis10

markis10 Veteran Member

Nov 25, 2004
    BNE & SYD
    Just add your details via the EK website.

9. YSSY

YSSY Member

May 16, 2014
    YLMQ
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    In my experience with QFF cards on EK bookings the boarding pass (electronic or actual) shows your status and prints something to the effect of lounge access permitted. They never have asked for my actual card in Dubai.
    if booked as a codeshare I always add my details on both QF and EK manage booking, just in case.

• Like Like x 1
  10. hershal

hershal Newbie

May 18, 2014
    I have added my QFF Number to the EK booking on the website, cant add it on qantas as it does not show up under my bookings