Not open for further replies.

Ansett

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum
Virgin
Red
Sitting in the Melbourne F lounge.

I am one of the first to criticise Qantas but have to take my hat off to the staff in the lounge and day spa.

Sitting drinking Penfolds RWT after eating sustainable black cobia, after a nice facial, and awaiting salt and pepper squid. How can life be any better? :)

Seriously Qantas well done love the lounges if only the rest of the operation was as good. :)

Cheers

Get paid up to 25% in real cash from your everyday purchases from leading companies such as Virgin Australia, Booking.com, Coles, Apple, Microsoft and much more. Free to join and no catches!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

AMX001595_Travel-Insider_1100x260

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Gold
I wish I could give you 2 likes for that post :!: :cool:

I am one of the first to criticise Qantas but have to take my hat off to the staff in the lounge and day spa.

Sitting drinking Penfolds RWT after eating sustainable black cobia, after a nice facial, and awaiting salt and pepper squid. How can life be any better? :)

Seriously Qantas well done love the lounges if only the rest of the operation was as good. :)

Cheers

Rugby

Qantas
Platinum

Cheers

RWT in the decanter?

RooFlyer

Enthusiast
Solutions
Qantas
Platinum

Cheers

It could get better, unless you are already on a QF F Award ticket with SWMBO with all the charges waived :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.