Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

leaving your house clean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grapefruitmoon

Same as me, lot of you guys are single (I hope) and go on trips regularly (I guess). So my house is generally left unattended, I don't mind much until my cough is getting worsened recently and doctor says I got asthma symptoms, but not that severe yet.

Now I want to breath clean air whenever I come back home, but don't want disturbance from any strangers (i.e. housekeeper). I may buy an air purifier, but is it too costly to leave it on 24/7 for one week, two weeks?

any recommendations will be appreciated.

yohy?!

Established Member
assuming you dont live right next to a highway but leaving windows open would always be superior to an air purifier

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

significance

Qantas
Gold
Virgin
Silver
If you want to try the air purifier, you could buy one of the Belkin plug attachments so that you can turn it on and off remotely, for instance turning it on a day or two before you get home.

If you want to try the open windows, you could get security screens for them.

fernweh

I just bought a Clair air purifier (TD1866) and had nothing to complaint. Perfect from design to price. It's on sale during November now so you should make your mind soon.

grapefruitmoon

If you want to try the air purifier, you could buy one of the Belkin plug attachments so that you can turn it on and off remotely, for instance turning it on a day or two before you get home.

If you want to try the open windows, you could get security screens for them.

How does it work? I would like to try?

grapefruitmoon

I just bought a Clair air purifier (TD1866) and had nothing to complaint. Perfect from design to price. It's on sale during November now so you should make your mind soon.

I look up what you said and I'm quite surprised by its design and simplicity (Clair-TD1866 Air Purifier | Go-Clair). But power consumption is only 5.28W at high mode. Doesn't it mean it costs less than $2 monthly with continuous mode? Anyone can confirm?

Homer

Established Member
This is the neckbeardiest thread I've read in a very long while. All power to you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawter2020