Last minute AO souvenir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yada Yada

Established Member
Might be worth purchasing one of these before the doors close later this week. I wonder if they will be worth a bit more when it's all history?

aa_products_plane.jpg

http://www.3pmarketing.com.au/ao/AO-Modelplane-All.aspx

Transform your lounge room (or any indoor space) into your own private movie theatre in just a few seconds.

Our Mini Pocket Projector is small, light and easily transportable. A must have!

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

jasonja3

A quick search on Ebay has AN models for $10-$20. Its your call mate....:rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes:

DPG

Yada Yada said:
Might be worth purchasing one of these before the doors close later this week. I wonder if they will be worth a bit more when it's all history?

I will probably purchase one, not as I think they will skyrocket in value next week, but more because it is a nice looking bird!

It will be a shame not to see AO colours in the sky any more!

D P G

bfmi

Intern
Wait a while, Qantas will probably relaunch the brand in another 10 or so years time.

Who knows, the airline fashion at the time maybe LCC out and position as a boutique airline or perhaps space travel. Just another cycle - part of the marketing mix.

Last edited:

Commuter

DPG said:
I will probably purchase one, not as I think they will skyrocket in value next week, but more because it is a nice looking bird!

It will be a shame not to see AO colours in the sky any more!

D P G

I confess that I never liked that burnt orange colour. I prefer the Jetstar silver (but without their orange bits please).

JohnK

Veteran Member
Commuter said:
I confess that I never liked that burnt orange colour. I prefer the Jetstar....
Is there any chance we can ever forget that this abomination, Jetstar, ever occurred?

Commuter

JohnK said:
Is there any chance we can ever forget that this abomination, Jetstar, ever occurred?

Orange bits (interior) with pizza ads are somewhat unforgettable :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..