Lan Chile-Lan Pass

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by robonorm, Aug 10, 2003.

1. robonorm

robonorm Newbie

Aug 10, 2003
    Does anyone know an address I can contact Lan Chiles Lan Pass frequent flyer Club at? I joined Lan Pass 6 months ago and have heard nothing from them about my points balance. I've tried the Lan Chile web site, but cant log in because I dont have a pass word.
    Has anyone had similar problems with Lan Pass? As they are part of the One World Alliance I didnt think I'd have any trouble. :(
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

2. ozstamps

ozstamps Member

Aug 30, 2003
    Sunny Sydney
    Did you try:

Lan Chile S.A.
    Estado 10, Piso 18
    Casilla 147-D
    Santiago
    Chile

3. ozstamps

ozstamps Member

Aug 30, 2003
    Sunny Sydney
    I flew Lan Chile all over the place in the past few years.

To Easter Island, Falkland Islands and internally. Credit the miles to QANTAS is my tip from that experience. ;)

4. shillard

shillard Guest

If you flew to the Falklands in a V-Force bomber, do you get any reward points? :)

5. straitman

Apr 27, 2003
    SE Oz (Sale)
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    :roll: Probably depends who you CO was :!:

6. robonorm

robonorm Newbie

Aug 10, 2003
    Lan Chile LanPass

Despite references to V bombers over the Falklands (all they managed to hit were a few sheep) I still have had no joy trying to establish my points balance with lan Chile. If they communicate its always in Spanish. They have stuffed the whole thing up completely. My conclusion is to avoid them entirely. Stick with people who can speak English....Qantas. :?