Lan Chile-Lan Pass | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Lan Chile-Lan Pass

Status
Not open for further replies.

robonorm

Does anyone know an address I can contact Lan Chiles Lan Pass frequent flyer Club at? I joined Lan Pass 6 months ago and have heard nothing from them about my points balance. I've tried the Lan Chile web site, but cant log in because I dont have a pass word.
Has anyone had similar problems with Lan Pass? As they are part of the One World Alliance I didnt think I'd have any trouble. :(

ozstamps

Virgin
Platinum
Did you try:

Lan Chile S.A.
Estado 10, Piso 18
Casilla 147-D
Santiago
Chile

ozstamps

Virgin
Platinum
I flew Lan Chile all over the place in the past few years.

To Easter Island, Falkland Islands and internally. Credit the miles to QANTAS is my tip from that experience. ;)

S

shillard

ozstamps said:
I flew Lan Chile all over the place in the past few years.

To Easter Island, Falkland Islands and internally. Credit the miles to QANTAS is my tip from that experience. ;)
If you flew to the Falklands in a V-Force bomber, do you get any reward points? :)

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
If you flew to the Falklands in a V-Force bomber, do you get any reward points?
:roll: Probably depends who you CO was :!:

robonorm

Lan Chile LanPass

Despite references to V bombers over the Falklands (all they managed to hit were a few sheep) I still have had no joy trying to establish my points balance with lan Chile. If they communicate its always in Spanish. They have stuffed the whole thing up completely. My conclusion is to avoid them entirely. Stick with people who can speak English....Qantas. :?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AFF on Air Podcast

• Married Segments & More – AIR024
    Sat, 16 Nov 2019 04:32:20 AEDT
      Airlines seem to love married segments, but for frequent flyers and travel agents they can be extremely frustrating. Sometimes you'll find an award seat on a flight you w ...
  • HARS (Historic Aircraft Restoration Society) – AIR023
    Sat, 02 Nov 2019 13:24:03 AEDT
      The Historic Aircraft Restoration Society (HARS) boasts a collection of over 60 aircraft, including a retired Qantas 747, Super Constellation and DC-3s. John Travolta's Bo ...
  • “Hidden City” Court Case – AIR022
    Sat, 19 Oct 2019 09:30:46 AEDT
      Earlier this year, German airline Lufthansa tried to sue a passenger that exploited the loophole of hidden-city ticketing by skipping the last flight on their ticket. This ...
  • Summer in Europe – AIR021
    Sat, 05 Oct 2019 17:28:53 AEST
      Qantas and Virgin Australia are fighting over two rare and lucrative new landing slots for Tokyo's Haneda Airport. Meanwhile, four European airlines have gone bankrupt in ...
  • Are Loyalty Programs a Scam? – AIR020
    Sat, 21 Sep 2019 08:36:18 AEST
      The ACCC recently released a damning draft report into Australian loyalty schemes, calling out practices that it says may shock consumers and putting loyalty program opera ...

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnyblueskies32