Krisflyer miles not redeemable on A380 F

Discussion in 'Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer' started by Keith009, Sep 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. Keith009

Keith009 Established Member

Mar 6, 2005
    Brisbane / Sydney
    Redeem KF MIles Awards Charts-- Singapore Airlines

:mad:

Also, the implication of having only unrestricted awards for redemption on SQ77W J/F and A380 J is that the discount award buckets I and O are zeroed out on those flights. This means that it is impossible to redeem SQ J/F awards on the 77W or A380 if you're using Star Alliance FFPs other than Krisflyer as they book into I and O. :evil:

2. futaris

futaris Established Member

Jul 21, 2006
    Brisbane
    I suppose upgrades from other *A FFPs are not allowed either ... :(

3. Keith009

Mar 6, 2005
    Brisbane / Sydney
    Unfortunately not as the *A upgrades usually book into I and O.

4. pksw

pksw Intern

Oct 11, 2005
    I am a Virgin Atlantic Flying Club member, and have been able to redeem flights on SQ.

My business class tickets were class I (discount business), and economy class X (discount economy).

From what I can gather from this forum, I won't be able to get on a 777-300-ER business class using my points.

5. Keith009

Mar 6, 2005
    Brisbane / Sydney
    Unfortunately that's indeed correct as there's no I availability on the 77W.

People on FT using *A miles have reported getting I seats on the 77W on the rare occassion but most of them have found themselves rebooked on another flight in one way or another post ticketing.