Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

KQ (Kenya Airways) 787 J cabin

Status
Not open for further replies.

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1
Just wondering if anyone here has flown in J on KQ new 787? A family member gave me their KLM/Flying Blue (Skyteam) points and I just booked CGK-BKK (GA) and BKK-HKG (KQ).
I couldn't find much information online, even a seat map seems hard to come by. I'm in seat 1D.

This will be my first DreamLiner flight! :)

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Solutions

defurax

Established Member
Qantas
Platinum 1

Thanks for the link. The cabin looks nice and it's great that the seats are full flat, but I don't think I will sleep on a 3 hour BKK-HKG flight. From what I see they have 8 seats abreast in Y similar to JL config which is better than AC, QR, and many others with 9 seats per row in Y.

Edit: Just checked on EF and they have 9 seats abreast in Y, so JL is the exception...

MEL_Traveller

Enthusiast
Solutions
Thanks for the link. The cabin looks nice and it's great that the seats are full flat, but I don't think I will sleep on a 3 hour BKK-HKG flight. From what I see they have 8 seats abreast in Y similar to JL config which is better than AC, QR, and many others with 9 seats per row in Y.

Edit: Just checked on EF and they have 9 seats abreast in Y, so JL is the exception...

I was going to say - the picture in the link clearly shows 3+3+3 for Y :)

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawter2020