Just for fun | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Just for fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

maninblack

Established Member
Last edited:

Altair

Very cool photos.
I remember one time in Budapest where I saw a TU-154 take off, level off at about 20 ft, pull up the landing gear at at the end of the runway climb at about 45 degrees!:shock: Obivously an ex-airforce pilot!:cool:

NM

Flights
My Map
Altair said:
Very cool photos.
I remember one time in Budapest where I saw a TU-154 take off, level off at about 20 ft, pull up the landing gear at at the end of the runway climb at about 45 degrees!:shock: Obivously an ex-airforce pilot!:cool:
Perhaps it went something like this one:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/photogallery/Videos/737_radical_departure.wmv

Note that although the name says 737, the aircraft involved is actually a Airbus A319.

maninblack

Established Member
That little A319 does a ripper climb, though i think it was an airshow flight. I also have to wonder if the EL AL was carrying much of a payload. Still i would rather be on a 777-200ER with those 2 incredible RR 895's than rely on those 4 old Kuznetsov's no matter what the payload. I am rather sure that the 777's using HKT, even heavy get up before the threshold marks :!:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charles182