Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Joined in 2011, first post today.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoby

Hi everybody.

I had no idea that I set up an account here back in 2011, so it's a bit embarrassing that it's taken a few years for me to get my first post(s). Thanks for humoring all of my n00b questions.

--hoby

Kea 02

Hi everybody.

I had no idea that I set up an account here back in 2011, so it's a bit embarrassing that it's taken a few years for me to get my first post(s). Thanks for humoring all of my n00b questions.

--hoby
Welcome aboard!!! There is no such thing as a silly question...I think lol

Buzzard

Hi everybody.

--hoby
A late welcome to AFF hoby. Sorry to say you are too late, I've already asked all the stupid questions.

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
Hi everybody.

--hoby
Hi hoby,

Welcome to AFF. :cool: :D

flyrod

Greetings hoby,
You certainly have rushed in. It took me over 5 years to get going! I am really impressed with the wealth of knowledge here and the willingness of members to share their experiences freely. :)

JohnK

Veteran Member
A belated welcome to AFF hoby!

There is no such thing as a silly question...I think lol
Plenty of silly questions. You just need to learn to phrase them properly....

Hvr

Enthusiast
Qantas
Platinum
G'day hoby, we've all done our share of n00b questions and as we learn and contribute we give back.

Look forward to hearing about your travels.

hoby

Thanks everybody for all of your comments. Wow. This is a welcoming place to hang out!

--hoby

Vinomofo is the best wine deals site on the planet. Good wines, real people and epic deals, without all the bowties and bs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RAC767

Currently Active Users