Jetstar Baby Bonus | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Jetstar Baby Bonus

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithym

Intern
If you know anyone who had a baby on the 25th May 2007 you might want to let them know that they can get a $500 Jetstar travel voucher. From the T&C's it looks like everyone who had a baby in AUS yesterday is entitled to it. More information on how to claim Jetstar Baby Bonus

straitman

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
smithym said:
If you know anyone who had a baby on the 25th May 2007 you might want to let them know that they can get a $500 Jetstar travel voucher. From the T&C's it looks like everyone who had a baby in AUS yesterday is entitled to it. More information on how to claim Jetstar Baby Bonus
Thanks smithym. I've emailed this to my daughters who will post on a 'mums' web site. :cool:

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer
Status
Not open for further replies.