Jet Blue Airlines

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by rlarosa, May 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.
Joining AFF is fast, simple & ABSOLUTELY FREE -  join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.
Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)
  1. rlarosa

rlarosa Member

Dec 1, 2010
    SYD
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Hi All,

Wondering if anyone has had any experience with Jet Blue in the US? I need to get from LA to SFO in June on a Monday morning. Was going to book with Virgin American or Delta out of LAX but noticed that Jet Blue have a flight out of Long Beach airport (I'll be staying in Long Beach). My only concern is that the next flight isn't until 1.30pm, so if the 7am gets cancelled I'm screwed.

Any thoughts?

Thanks all!

RL

2. RB

RB Established Member

Nov 17, 2004
    Nth Coast NSW
    We used them in 2010 & thought they were a great way to get round. Our main surprise was how few people coughed up the extra to get the "even more space" seats. At that time we thought the extra money was very well spent

3. robd

robd Established Member

Nov 8, 2011
    Melbourne
    Flight Map:
    View my flight map
    Agree.

I've flown with them 2 or 3 times and would have no hesitation flying with them again. I also purchased the "even more space". Overall, a pleasant experience with Jetblue.

4. BOZZ

BOZZ Member

Jan 7, 2010
    I've flown with them few times. In my experience best domestic airline in the US.

5. williamsf1

williamsf1 Established Member

Jun 1, 2010
    Berlin
    I travelled on Jet Blue LAX FLL earlier this year and was supprised by the legroom. I was in a "normal" seat towards the back and being 6f2 the legroom was better than VA/ QF domestic. Service included free snacks and drinks. The flight also included free seatback live TV.

6. TomVexille

TomVexille Enthusiast

Nov 12, 2013
    Melbourne
    Legroom has always been one of their selling points