Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

ita matrix fare and Vietnam airlines- how to book it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mumof2sydney

Hi all- trying to book REP (siem reap) to DAD (danang) on January 5 2015. Matrix shows a 600 000 VND ++ fare- can get anywhere near that on any bookable search engine that i can find- all assistance greatly appreciated!

juddles

Suspended
Qantas
Platinum 1
Perhaps you could print off the matrix summary and take it physically to a travel agent? Loses the fun and ease of internet travel booking though :)

legroom

Established Member
Have you tried on VN Airlines website directly?

Last time I did, it was simple to book & pay for SGN NHA.

mumof2sydney

VN airlines site directly is most expensive of all- will go to travel agent i suppose...

Trying to access your favourite Australian websites when overseas only to discover they have been geo-blocked? Concerned about your internet privacy especially when using unsecured wifi? NordVPN will solve both these common problems.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

robd

Established Member
Hi all- trying to book REP (siem reap) to DAD (danang) on January 5 2015. Matrix shows a 600 000 VND ++ fare- can get anywhere near that on any bookable search engine that i can find- all assistance greatly appreciated!
I had similar experience. I checked with travel agent, who could replicate the routing and fare from ita matrix, but she added an extra $100. Eventually I found the fare on 3rd party site, but I had to buy 1 ticket from Expedia and 1 ticket from Orbitz.

mumof2sydney

I had similar experience. I checked with travel agent, who could replicate the routing and fare from ita matrix, but she added an extra $100. Eventually I found the fare on 3rd party site, but I had to buy 1 ticket from Expedia and 1 ticket from Orbitz.
Thanks robd- i suspected something like that would happen...will keep trying ..

support

Established Member
Administrator
As per the rules for threads in this forum, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Traveling_Side