Is there such a thing as the 'AFF Knowledge Centre' | Australian Frequent Flyer
Australian Frequent Flyer

Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource since 1998!
Our site contains tons of information that will improve your travel experience.

Joining AFF is fast, simple & absolutely free - register now and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear. And you will see fewer advertisements :)

Login Now to remove this and all advertisements (GOLD and SILVER members)
Not a member? Register Now for free

Is there such a thing as the 'AFF Knowledge Centre'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Qantas
LT Silver
Flights
My Map
I just rec'd an email saying:

verifications@aweber.com; on behalf of; AFF Knowledge Centre <admin@australianfrequentflyer.com.au>

Response Required: Please confirm your request for information.
We received your request for information from the awlist3442186 group. Before we begin sending you the information you requested, we want to be certain we have your permission.

---
CONFIRM BY VISITING THE LINK BELOW:

Subscription Confirmation

Click the link above to give us permission to send you information. It's fast and easy! If you cannot click the full URL above, please copy and paste it into your web browser.

---
If you do not want to confirm, simply ignore this message.

Suite 38, Level 3, 673 Bourke Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000, AUSTRALIA

Request generated by:
IP:
Date: May 15, 2014 21:15 EDT
We received your request for information from the awlist3442186 group. Before we begin sending you the information you requested, we want to be certain we have your permission.

Credit cards which earn frequent flyer points is a popular way to earn frequent flyer points. You can receive thousands of points on everyday spend. And, many of these cards offer generous signup bonuses! Compare to find the credit card that best suits your needs.

Recommended by the Australian Frequent Flyer

Admin

Established Member
Administrator
Qantas
Bronze
Virgin
Red
Flights
My Map
As mentioned in my earlier post, that email was sent to some members in error. We are testing some new functionality and that email was sent in error. When (and if!) the new functionality is available, it will be announced properly!

I am now going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Community Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mark and Narelle