In-Flight Magazine Archive

Discussion in 'Your Questions' started by icemann, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to Australia's leading independent Frequent Flyer and Travel Resource!
(Click HERE for a welcome message from our founder.)

Our site contains tons of information that is guaranteed to improve your travel experience. Be it tips on how to fly in First/Business at a reduced cost, smart ways to earn more points, the best way to use your points, cheap deals, hand-picked hotel recommendations, detailed trip reports.

We hope you find the information useful and decide to join our online community.

Joining AFF is fast, simple and ABSOLUTELY FREE - so why not join now by clicking on the JOIN NOW button, and take immediate advantage of these great BENEFITS.

Once registered, this box will disappear freeing up more space on your screen!
And you will see fewer advertisements :)

1. icemann

icemann Member

Jan 2, 2003
    French's Forest, NSW
    I would like to ask what may seem like a really stupid question :)

If anyone actually does (apart from me) read the QF inflight magazines, and I even look forward to it :oops: and takes note of the restaurant reviews in them, or some of the articles (some of them have been of quite a high 'interest' value - as in mental note of 'must look into that when I get on the ground') -

Do you know if there is an electronic version online of anyone's in-flight magazine ? Does anyone archive any articles / reviews ?
    Registered Users don't see this and have the option of removing all other advertisements.  Register HERE

Quite often, I will read the restaurant reviews, or a hotel review and look into it when I get the chance. Some really good leads have come from the articles in the mags, particularly QFs. I say this, because there are some months where I'm not flying QF (or at all), or I'm flying on a different carrier.

2. Craigo

Craigo Intern

Sep 22, 2003
    Canberra
    You're not the only one. I find the QF magazine a good read and agree with you on the city guides and restaurant reviews. I flew over to Perth for a long weekend in March on a red-e-deal and was fortunate that the March magazine had a lot of articles on Perth and Freo, which came in very handy for planning the weekend's activities.

The QF magazine is certainly better than the trashy mag on the other airline. And calling it 'Voyeur' :roll: why didn't they just go all the way and name it after their founder and call it 'Deviant'?