I'm in the QF Lounge thread

Sponsored Post

This is an example of a Sponsored Post, one of the many ways you can advertise on the Australian Frequent Flyer.

Other options include banner advertisements on our content and forum pages or our newsletter. You can also purchase an audio message on our podcast - or if you just want to try it out, you can sponsor a thread.

If you'd prefer not to see any advertisements (including these sponsored posts), you can become an AFF Supporter from just $6 and instantly remove all advertisements from our website!

CMA222

I am currently avoiding the QF HKG lounge and can be found in The Wing and will move on to The Pier in about an hour if anyone is about and wants to experience these lounges or is in or about those lounges this afternoon. I depart on QF 128 at 2000. Can guest one.

EDIT: Arrived at The Pier. The delay for an appointment for spa treatment is only about 4.5 hours !!

Last edited:

bwhouse

I am flying QF for the first time in many years today, I think I lost my QF status 9 years ago :( Would be grateful if anyone was able to guest me in to SYD domestic lounge from 4pm onwards.

JessicaTam

Enthusiast
Qantas
LT Gold
Virgin
Red
I am flying QF for the first time in many years today, I think I lost my QF status 9 years ago :( Would be grateful if anyone was able to guest me in to SYD domestic lounge from 4pm onwards.

This thread is the best one for looking for access "same day".

The lounge meetups threads are good for advance notice.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..