I'm in the QF Lounge thread

So 7801 was what 7945 was initially called as. May be QF is tracking all versions of the flight numbers for the same flight?
So front half is at gate 24 and back at 26? 🤣😇

Sorry for the OT. Just odd flight numbers imo

In QF F Singapore until 10pm
And again tomorrow from 330pm thanks to JQ8 being cancelled. Got airside five minutes before they did...

I'm the grumpy looking fella in a blue and white rugger top and Scottish accent if anyone wants to come over and slag off vH and co.

...TEN minutes after being confirmed on JQ8 tomorrow, it is delayed until 430am the following day. And ONLY if you hunt do you see they are laying on JQ1008 at 745pm

Last edited:
Can’t guest but is anyone in the first class lounge able to guest one adult? I can guest the other adult and their 3 kids. but don’t want to push it with the 5th guest. They’ve said they’re busy. Plan B is to take one or 2 of them to another lounge.

Is it OK to offer x2 guests for an upcoming flight? If yes read on!

QF 10 London to Perth 11.55am 2nd July, Heathrow terminal 3. We are Businees on points.

I couldn't arrange guests before we left Perth, but lo and behold, heard a couple with just 2 passes being advised by staff they would be better value used in London on their return. I was able to guest them into Perth, but staff said just this once as you are not actually permitted tp solicit people.

Is it OK to offer x2 guests for an upcoming flight? If yes read on!

QF 10 London to Perth 11.55am 2nd July, Heathrow terminal 3. We are Businees on points.

I couldn't arrange guests before we left Perth, but lo and behold, heard a couple with just 2 passes being advised by staff they would be better value used in London on their return. I was able to guest them into Perth, but staff said just this once as you are not actually permitted tp solicit people.
Well, soliciting people has a bit of a different meaning in my book... Gets lively in Perth, eh? :cool:

In MEL QF J until 1330. Can guest 2. Very good scones, jam & cream on offer today. Also on offer is pastrami, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut bagel.

Read our AFF credit card guides and start earning more points now.

AFF Supporters can remove this and all advertisements

I won’t get out of bed early for a lounge but I will get out of bed early to catch an A330 in Y in order to avoid 737 Y!

If anyone wants guesting to join the pizza party in Perth until 4-415pm then 👋

(I’m fast working out I probably arrive too late at airports to do much guesting 😬 )
IMG_0061.jpeg

Become an AFF member!

Join Australian Frequent Flyer (AFF) for free and unlock insider tips, exclusive deals, and global meetups with 65,000+ frequent flyers.

AFF members can also access our Frequent Flyer Training courses, and upgrade to Fast-track your way to expert traveller status and unlock even more exclusive discounts!

AFF forum abbreviations

Wondering about Y, J or any of the other abbreviations used on our forum?

Check out our guide to common AFF acronyms & abbreviations.

Staff online

Back