Maybe buy up big at Woolworths? Petrol at BP?Need 1000 points before the end of this month.
I am sitting 905 points short of the 350k points for Points Club Plus requirement with 12 days to go. I thought I had it in the bag when sitting on 344k points and knowing I had 8k spend on my credit card sweeping around now. Unfortunately, a few refunds from hotels and taxes from flights has dropped my credit card balance just when the monthly statement balance swept through leaving me 905 points short.
So, I think my options are:
- Red Planet surveys that post overnight. Unlikely to get 1000 within the end of the month - possible a few but not enough.
- Terry White. I've received the 1k points for sign up, but have not done the 1k for spending $30. Plan on doing that tomorrow but terms say 45 days credit. A read of the thread shows mixed results on time to post.
- Purchase QFF points. 1000 points is $56. That seems instantaneous.
- Credit card spent won't work as won't be swept through until next month.
- Qantas Wine. I'm not really into those wines that qualify for 7 to 10k for a case and not sure how long it would take to post anyhow.
- Wellbeing rewards. Only get breadcrumbs which won't be enough.
- Sign up to Red Energy or QFF Health Insurance. Not really interested in either.
Anybody have any other ideas or insights onto fast posting of the above options. The Points Club Plus probably won't be really of much value in the next 12 months TBH so don't want to go out of my way too much. I'm thinking the Terry White would be the best bet followed by the purchase of points but even $56 to buy a measly points I'm not convinced is worth the benefit.