HSBC (non QF) Platinum Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

11sjw

Established Member
Just wondering If anyone has had any experience utilising the two free lounge entries offered on the included Lounge Key Membership? This appears to be an easy way to obtain a lounge pass for a flight ex KRK and I'm hoping the LK membership is easy to use.

HSBC Platinum Card

Last edited:
I have set up the lounge key for this card, that process was simple enough. Haven't actually used the passes yet.

Though i don't intend on keeping the card after the first free year, dealing with HSBC is almost as annoying as Citibank and their app is even more archaic.

I have set up the lounge key for this card, that process was simple enough. Haven't actually used the passes yet.

Though i don't intend on keeping the card after the first free year, dealing with HSBC is almost as annoying as Citibank and their app is even more archaic.
Thanks. The application process is like pulling teeth, other chats had me expecting this.

I don't need a pass until Jan 2020 so hopefully it will be sorted by then!

By set up do you mean sign up on the Lounge Key website? One of the HSBC agents just told me I don't need to sign up with Lounge Key,instead I just need to wait a month. Seems peculiar.

Great new Offer from HSBC - uncertainty regarding if it’s for existing bank customers or not and if it’s only if you receive an email.
A call or message may clear this up should you be interested in taking up this offer.

Correct me if wrong, 120k is worth 60k SQ / AsiaMiles so for $0 fee, great offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enhance your AFF viewing experience!!

From just $6 we'll remove all advertisements so that you can enjoy a cleaner and uninterupted viewing experience.

And you'll be supporting us so that we can continue to provide this valuable resource :)

Sample AFF with no advertisements? More..

Recent Posts

Back